Foot Licking Dangers
If you like to lick feet or footwear, YOU MUST READ this article!!
If you lick clean and disease free feet there should be no health hazard. if you know differently, please advise us. If you lick dirty feet you are at risk of ingesting parasitic and fungal organism that can do great damage to your health and even cause fatal complications. Among the most common
Ringworm (Tinea) is a contagious fungus infection that can affect the scalp, the body (particularly the groin), the feet (athlete's foot), and the nails. Ringworm has nothing to do with worms, the name is derived from the characteristic red ring that appears on an infected person's skin
Athletes Foot is caused by a fungal infection. The fungus lives on the skin and breeds under warm, moist conditions. Athlete's foot is more common during hot weather and sweaty footwear is usually the culprit
Parasites - There are two major types of parasites that infect the human body, large worm-like parasites and microscopic parasites. About 30% of all parasites are visible to the human eye, the other 70% are microscopic and are invisible to the human eye...
Excessive and compulsive foot licking,or chewing and biting other parts of the body, if it is not psychological., may be a a sign that allergies or some nutrient deficiency is present
Understanding why dogs like to lick human feet, could explain some of these desires. See Dogs Who Love to Lick Human Feet.
Foot fetishism is reviewed at Wikepedia's Foot fetishism
Bossy Girls page related to foot licking
The illustration on top of the page is art work by the Artist Martin van Maële showing "Countess with Whip"